"I expected to find my soul mate by now"
"I expect the person I'm dating to be perfect"
"I expect him to know what I need"
Are you just over it when it comes to dating and the pursuit of love, finding nothing but disappointment?
Frustrated your relationship, wishing they could just read your mind?
Or maybe you are right in the thick of heartbreak right now.
In my last newsletter, I mentioned an upcoming event in New York. One which I urge you to attend, regardless of where you are along your love path. Single or attached, we all continue to have expectations, and when those expectations aren't met? A massive hangover.
Join me and Christine Hassler, an amazing coach, speaker, author and friend, forOvercoming Expectation Hangovers in Love and Relationships, a workshop based on her new (amazing) book Expectation Hangover.
This isn't a seminar where you are talked at for hours and hope to get one nugget that you can apply to your life. This is an experiential workshop. Christine and I will be taking a deep dive into how your expectations are affecting your relationships and dating life.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Overcome your Expectation Hangover using unbelievably effective methods to move past disappointment to a place of empowerment.
- Prevent future Expectation Hangovers by identifying the quick fixes that don’t work and the tools that do.
- Forgive what you have not been able to forgive before.
- Communicate your needs in your relationship in a way that your partner can understand.
- Develop a game plan to meet your match, while avoiding an Expectation Hangover, including an online and offline strategy.
- Establish a plan for self-care that fulfills your love of self, which is essential to finding romantic love.
- Meditate to release anxiety and move into your intuition.
- Heal old wounds that seem to keep getting reopened.
We all have expectations, but why have the painful side affects of a hangover if you can avoid it?
Click HERE for tickets to this transformative event. Every ticket comes with a copy of Expectation Hangover.See you there!
PS: This is an intentionally intimate venue, and space is very limited, so be sure to grab your spot HERE asap!